Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Scipio Baptist and other news

On Sunday I presented my trip at Scipio Baptist. It went well even though I forgot to use the props that I brought along. I finally got a powerpoint put together and didn't crash on me. I had a good time sharing what God did this summer. I hope to share with the other churches that supported me soon. It's kinda difficult during the school year though.

In other news God is teaching me to trust Him in all areas of my life. I thought I learned how to trust this summer, but everytime something new comes up I start freaking out. I've been really stressed this week and its only the second week of school. I'm still looking for a job, and all the jobs on campus are full. I have a school bill due next friday and I don't know how I'm going to pay it. I know that God can provide the money, and He will in His time. I'm probably going to go get a job at Taco Bell or the Giant (a supermarket). I would prefer something different, but maybe this is how God's going to teach me humility. Well that's enough rambling for now. I'll try to post again in a few days.

No comments: