Sunday, September 23, 2007

Good Weekend

It's been a while since I've posted anything. I haven't really been up to much but school. This weekend Corey and I went home for my uncle's wedding. On the way home we stopped and hiked Watkins Glenn. That was a lot of fun. The weather was beautiful and so was the scenery. God really put on a show for us with the sun rays in the Glenn. It was really nice. While we were in the town of Watkins Glen we stopped at the farmers market where my grandparents were working. It was nice to see them. After hiking we were back on the road, getting to my house by 7:30 friday night.

Saturday was my uncle's wedding. It was outdoors in a county park. It was a nice ceremony. Today we went to my home church. Then after lunch we headed back to school. On the way back we stopped at Corey's house for a little bit. It was nice to visit with his parents. Then it was time to hit the road again. The timing worked out that we were going to pass our church just after the evening service started, so we stopped a went to church tonight. That was really good. We finally arrived back at school after a short stop at Wendy's for dinner. Overall the weekend was really good. It was a nice break. Now it's time to get back to reality

No comments: