Sunday, July 1, 2007

5 1/2 hours

In 5 1/2 hours I will be walking out my front door, starting my journey to Papua New Guinea. I leave the airport in Rochester at 7:00 am and after a short layover in Cleveland I will arrive at LAX at 10:35 (pacific time). I will be leaving the country at 1am on the 4th. Our first stop is Tai Pei and then a long layover in Singapore. I will get to Singapore at 11:35 am on the 5th. That is a 19:30 hour flight. I leave for PNG at 8:55pm that day and arrive in Port Moresby at 5:25 am. My journey finally ends when I leave Port Moresby at 9:15 am and arrive in Goroka at 10:35 am (8:35pm EST Thursday). That's a lot of flying.

If you want to contact me while I'm there I have e-mail. The address is itf_kimberly_phillips@ntm.org.pg . I only have e-mail access a few times a week, but it's better than nothing.

Thank you to all who have supported me and continue to support me with prayer.

No comments: