Saturday, June 2, 2007

Hello Everybody

I've never blogged before in my life. This is all new to me. I decided to create this blog so that my friends and family can stay in contact with me. One month from today I am heading to Papua New Guinea for a missions trip with New Tribe Mission. I'm really excited though I'm still waiting for my passport and the last $430 to come in. I know that God will provide somehow.

This week I'm busy preparing for my trip. Tomorrow I'm presenting my trip to my grandparents church. Wednesday I'm presenting to one of our sister churches, and next Sunday I'm heading to Greenwood DE to present at a church down there. I'm not a big fan of public speaking by God helps me get through it everytime. I should get use to it I'll be doing it for the rest of my life.

1 comment:

Corey Adams said...

Congrats on creating a blog Kim. Looks good. I see you created a new photo of yourself with the Folopa background. Very cool. Keep up the good work.

Corey